KZE-B hight pressure Thread Locked type hydraulic quick couplers
|Body Size (In)||1/4||3/8|
|Rated Pressure (PSI)||10000||10000|
|Rated Flow (GPM)||3||6|
|Temperature Range (std seals)||-20℃ to + 80℃|
|Standard seal material|
KZE-B Series couplings feature:
1.Machined from solid steel barstock for durability
2.The KZE-B Series employ a threaded sleeve locking mechanism,
mates with matching male threads on the nipple. The two halves must
be manually threaded together for connection.
3.Hard, chrome alloy balls are used for valving. They are spring
loaded for positive seating of the valve.
4.The valve provides a metal-to-metal seal between the ball and
5.The interface seal is polyurethane which resists high pressure
6.A threaded valve retainer provides a valve stop that assures
positive valve alignment.
7.Compatible with PARKER 3000 Series and FASTER PVVM Series.
1. Cutting materials,usually we use SS304 as main material but we
can do as you required.
2. Surface polishing,we do sand polishing to make more beautiful
3. Rough finish,we use common lathes to do some basic work make
later work on high precision easier and more efficent
4. Finish machining of work piece,the stainless steel bar were done
on work pieces.
5. Special shaped parts finishing,special accessories like valve
element,valve seat to be done.
6. High precision finishing,all parts assembled and finished with
7. Pressure flow dection,as our product which is high pressure,so
we will inspect each product after finished to make it safe enough.